Powered By Blogger

BAD SHOPS

If you have any details of BAD SHOPS, POOR SERVICE, RUDE STAFF, please send as much of the details (location etc) and a photo if possible to me Bill De Dashe

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Walter M Brown (Dovehouse Parade)


What can I say about a pharmacy where the staff question you about your symptoms, then in front of other customers and YOU, talk about you to each other in a non-discrete way? I had gone in to buy ACTIFED tablets for my cold. I have used them since I can remember. I recall one pharmacist telling me that Actifed tablets were used by NASA astronauts prior to take off and reentry as they completely unblocked the sinuses and this prevented any nasty phlegm related problems during that important time...

The staff at Walter M Brown Chemist, Dovehouse Parade, Olton were intrusive and indiscreet. Furthermore they were downright rude. I asked if I could be interviewed privately and had to settle with a 'quiet' end of the counter. The member of staff interviewing me was over 60, or even over 70, and deaf, so I had to keep repeating my answers in a loader voice. After I had been served and was leaving I over heard them saying (in a loud whisper) that I was the middle aged man buying a pregnancy test kit the week before (even though I wasn't) in front of six other customers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment