Powered By Blogger

BAD SHOPS

If you have any details of BAD SHOPS, POOR SERVICE, RUDE STAFF, please send as much of the details (location etc) and a photo if possible to me Bill De Dashe

Thursday 25 February 2010

More Bad Smells...

Two shops. Two different companies. Two completely different sets of staff. Unconnected, but only 2 miles apart, there is a connection. Both stores smell strongly of cannabis skunk inside.


The manager of Londis shown has been seen smoking spliffs outside the front of the shop (by me). Other retailers in the area say he is an aggressive and arrogant man...
The 'angry man's' car is the silver VW pictured above, where, I am told, he takes people to sit in the car for just a couple of minutes...

hmm..... Is the business not performing enough methinks...


The staff in the Co-operative store all denied that cannabis was used by any of them (wouldn't you?) My nose isn't infallible, but I have smelt the stuff before. Perhaps it was the fresh veg department inside the store?

Even so, I shall not identify the particular store locations any more than the photographs uploaded here as my nose could be wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment